MIKE PETERS, RLA
Mike is a licensed landscape architect with 35 years of diversified experience in urban planning and landscape architecture for municipal, private, institutional and military projects. His responsibilities have included master planning, site development, construction documentation, project management and graphic presentations. Known for his beautiful renderings, Mike is a gifted artist with an eye for detail. Mike holds a Master of Regional and City Planning degree from the University of Oklahoma and completed his undergraduate landscape design degree at Oklahoma State University.
- The University of Oklahoma, Master of Regional and City
- Planning, 1982
- Oklahoma State University; Bachelor of Science, Landscape Architecture, 1980
Oklahoma License #108
- 1996 to present Alaback Design Associates, Inc.
- 1994 to 1996: Gould Evans Goodman Associates, Kansas City, MO
- 1985 to 1994: The Benham Group,
- Architects-Engineers-Planners, Oklahoma City, OK
- 1981 to 1985: RGDC, Inc.,
- Oklahoma City, OK